- Shipping & Returns
Nikon D7500 is a midrange DSLR that brings updates to the D7200 and also borrows technology from the D500. It features the 20MP CMOS sensor from the D500, making it capable of 4K video at up to 30fps, and expanding its sensitivity to a maximum of ISO 1,640,000. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus system, which features 15 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities in a variety of lighting conditions.
Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Key Features
• 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
• EXPEED 5 Image Processor
• 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
• 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
• Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System
• Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000
• 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
• SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
• 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
ZeeTech Bundle Includes:
01. Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
02. Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-140mm Lens
03. Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens
04. Nikon EN-EL15a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
05. Nikon MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
06. Nikon Lens Cap
07. Nikon Body Cap
08. Nikon Neck Strap
09. Full Size Tripod
10. 2 Pieces SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC Memory Card
11. 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens
12. 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens
13. High Speed Memory Card Reader
14. Ultra-Bright Slave Flash Light
15. 2-1 Cleaning Pen
16. Dust Blower
17. Deluxe Starter Kit
18. Zeetech MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Features (International Model): 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor, EXPEED 5 Image Processor, 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD, 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps, Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System, Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000, 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF.
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm ED VR Lens Key Features: F-Mount Lens/DX Format, 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38, One Aspherical Element, One ED Element, Super Integrated Coating, Silent Wave Motor AF System, VR II Image Stabilization, Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm.
- Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm Lens Key Features: F-Mount Lens/FX Format, Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22, Super Integrated Coating, Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm.
- DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations.
- 4K UHD Video Recording The 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording. DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor, and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth of field effects and provides the widest field of view.